Sign in to follow this  
zlidenj

Upgrade talismans - leveling up

I would like to suggest to realize leveling up of upgrade talismans. For example, user collects 10 upgrade talismans, that is 100 upgrade charges. Brings them to cahos machine and after mixing, user receives 1 upgrade talisman of next level.

Now drop is balanced and upgrade charges are not so easily collectable to upgrade talisman. Thus, in 0 res locations users will still be forced to farm very hard charges and in locations for higher resets hard farm will be still active. In addition, upgrade talisman will begin to be a part of local economy. Now nobody is trading them.

• Like 1

В 10/01/2022 в 00:11, Veiger сказал:

It's not bad idea, but RSG want to gain access to gear level 3 from 0 reset?

Well maybe not so bad idea but it is also reason for people make more alts to farm...

• Thanks 1

9 часов назад, ReadySteadyGo сказал:

Well maybe not so bad idea but it is also reason for people make more alts to farm...

But there still is a limit for opened clients. I don`t think that there will be any of users, that will try to complicate their experience with an attempts on bypassing this limitation.

Also, trying to use more opened clieants than 5, for one user, is a violation of server rules, is it not?)

Thus, my idea still is a good idea.)))

15 часов назад, zlidenj сказал:

But there still is a limit for opened clients. I don`t think that there will be any of users, that will try to complicate their experience with an attempts on bypassing this limitation.

Also, trying to use more opened clieants than 5, for one user, is a violation of server rules, is it not?)

Thus, my idea still is a good idea.)))

limit is 10 accounts
and this limit is just fiction. If someone will want play 30 accounts he will do it without any problem through VPN

2 часа назад, ReadySteadyGo сказал:

limit is 10 accounts
and this limit is just fiction. If someone will want play 30 accounts he will do it without any problem through VPN

I was able to connect only 5 accounts. O_o

Still, I doubt, that someone will bother himself with so much accounts. xD